Monday, April 27, 2015

A Monday Surprise

Today, when I picked Elijah up from school, I noticed that he had something shiny in his sweat-soaked hair (they had just been outside). I fished around and pulled out a sequin. I showed it to Elijah, and do you know what he said to me?


"I was hiding it for you, Mama!"

That kid. Anytime he sees a sequin he gives it to me - a mini sequin probably lost from a little girl's shirt at the mall play area, a bigger sequin someone dropped at the beach, and now pilfering one from school in his hair. What can I say? He knows what I like :)

It sure made my Monday, and I hope you are surprised with a little something wonderful to make your day just as sweet!

(In other news, I am surrounded by pregnancy announcements and baby deliveries...my crochet hook can not keep up, but my Facebook newsfeed is certainly exciting.)

No comments:

Post a Comment