Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring Break is Here!

Whew! The quarter is finally over. I have to admit, this was one of the toughest quarters I've had in my 7 years of teaching. I'm pretty wiped, and so looking forward to a short break. My break officially started yesterday, and I spent the day working on a wrist warmer pattern. However, once I was done with it and put it on, I wasn't a fan of how it fit. So, what was I going to do with one wrist warmer? I put it on vase and called it good! I actually really like it, and am thinking about getting some flowers to put in it to liven up our living room.

 
 
I've spent my daycare freedom today getting caught up on posting patterns here on the blog - check out the last two posts.
 
Next week, I plan to do a lot of nothing, take my kid to the zoo and the beach (if our weather cooperates), and get some things organized around the house (file box of bills and pay stubs - I'm looking at you!). I'm also hoping to have another pattern or two to share with you, so come back and visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment