Wednesday, September 18, 2013

And the craft store fast continues...

So, I ended up being able to buy everything I needed at the grocery store and was able to avoid the craft store - yay! One stop shopping!

In case you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm on a self-imposed craft store fast (too much money, too much time, too many projects already to do at home), but I was going to make an exception because I needed some packaging supplies for a special order for a young teenage girl who will be having her head shaved for medical treatment. I just finished putting together her order, so I can deliver it tonight.

Here are the hats I made:


Like them? Once I get the pattern perfected and sized, you can expect to see them in the shop.

Here they are with my newly made custom hat gift certificate and envelope:


All packaged up and ready for delivery:

 
On a side note, I purchased these lunch bags at the grocery store, but I don't think I will continue to use them for hand delivering purposes. They are too flimsy and my printer will not print on them. I will have to go pick up some of the nicer ones at the craft store next month. In the meantime, I have a feeling Elijah and I are going to spend some time making a whole lot of paper sack puppets soon.
 
The gift certificate is now posted in my esty shop, so head over there and get the perfect gift for that hard to shop for person in your life!
 
In other news, I only have 10 more rows to finish on my blanket, and 20 more pages to read in my book. I love being able to cross things off my to-do list, and I'm looking forward to crossing these two items off!
 
Happy Wednesday! (Because who doesn't love a camel on hump day? Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike...)

http://creagrus.home.montereybay.com/Camel_Oman-1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment