Saturday, May 18, 2013

It's Baby Gift Season

So many baby gifts...so little time. This time, it's two of my husband's co-workers who both found out recently that they're having boys.

Co-worker #1 told us that they were doing a grey/orange/teal theme for the nursery...and that was it. She was very secretive about the baby's name (and even first initial) so I opted for a picture in the lovey. I love this! I based it on the fabric I found for the burp clothes. Elephants! Love 'em! The ear is a flap, and there is one on both sides - so fun!


 And a cute hat was needed, of course...


Here's every together. Congratulations on your soon-to-be baby boy, Shen-Yi!


Co-worker #2 was just as secretive as #1. Okay, people, I'm not trying to steal your baby's name or nursery theme...I just want to make you a gift! Here's what I came up with for him (using the same fabric for the burp clothes).

A lovey and a hat...

And everything all together. Congratulations on your soon-to-be baby boy, Dave!


I'm still working on my best friend, Sarah's peacock themed baby shower. Here's a little hat I made for little Miss Elladie. Looking forward to the shower...if only my computer with all the files for the things I had made for it hadn't crashed...oh well, Computer Engineer Husband will soon fix it! (I hope...)

No comments:

Post a Comment