Thursday, March 28, 2013

Naptime: Day 9 - New Projects!

Today, my mom came over again, so I had a bit of time to run some errands. I had a couple of ideas for new things to make last night, so I had to run to the mall and to JoAnn's and pick up some supplies.

Here's what I bought:
  • a pair of cheap red flats
  • 1/2 yard of brown leather-looking vinyl
  • 1 small doily
  • silver and black rhinestones
Any guesses as to my projects? Here's a hint - there's two of them, and I already had some of the supplies for one of the projects at home...

The only thing I've done so far for either of these projects, is to soak the doily in a 1:1 mixture of glue and water, and pin to a cardboard box covered with freezer paper to dry...

Stay tuned to see what I'm up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment